User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    okay so now i shall finally join although if u want my honest opinion (which u prolly dont) i would rather be a teenager but w/e it should be fun ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    sorry guys! i have been a little... busy but im all for keepin it going. phindin, good idea. time jump away!

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    oh i guess im just so obsessed with maximum ride that i jumped to conclusions, ok so one more question before i join... do u have to be within 20-25 ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    did u get this idea from maximum ride? just asking

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    this looks interesting but what types of powers and species? how did they get to be how they are? and is it just any species that we want to be? ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    HELLO?! ppl, where did you go? *glares* hurry up and come back from wherever it is (not sure where you're going on the following person yumi, so ill just let ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Felicia Bleh. Hogwart's start of term feast always left me extremely gorged. I waddled (that's what it felt like) over to Ally to see if we had any classes together ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Felicia Soon the hall had lapsed into the cheerful, comforting mood brought about by seeing and sharing stories with old friends (and with eating a feast). The bubbly conversation swelled, ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Felicia I burst into applause with the rest of the Gryffindor table, standing and clapping my hands together so hard they hurt. I could feel the ridiculous grin on my ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    This takes place not too long after Harry Potter, so the headmaster is Professor Mcgonagall Felicia Adri turned her attention to the staff table just as Ally, a Ravenclaw in ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Felicia I watched Jared walk over to Hagrid, absolutely terrified, before climbing into a coach. I smiled, knowing that Hagrid would soon cure Jared of his fear. Korren was in ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Announcement: I have changed the rules a tiny bit. People can now join us at any time in order to keep the story rolling. I think it will also add ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    There is no way I’m going to let this die, bigbad, don’t worry! By the way, I’ve given up rewriting everything in my point of view, so I’m just going ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    okay, we will rewind and start again from just before jared fell asleep. the other compartment can continue on as they were before felicia interrupted

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    yay! its okay bigbad, we forgive you. just a little rough spot but we got through it, as ayumi said on with the storybook! thank you for your understanding everyone ...

    Dec 8, 2007


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK