User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    *bowing out guys, sorry cant keep up with the posting and the storyline*

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Felicia] The Slytherin surprised me by regaining his good mood and actually shaking my hand. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all... but then again, Adri tended to have that ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Felicia] "Crap," I said to Adri when the Slytherin left. "What?" "Well, basically I just made that guy get hit in the head with a Bludger. Crap. Crap crap crap ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    [Storm] The fighting had stopped now, so I stopped the rain and walked over to the group. It sounded like they were discussing escape plans now... I walked over to ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    [Storm] During all the chaos, I had quietly melted into the shadows, watching. Sure, if someone challenged me I would love to go kick their butt... but until then, I ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Felicia] Well crap. That had gone well. I probably should have considered the Bludgers first... Woops. "Uhh.." I stuttered quietly, startled by his outburst... and my own stupidity. Thankfully, Adri ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    well i think that last line looks inviting i shall just have to break your concentration... [Felicia] The next morning I wandered out onto the Quidditch field, on account of ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    [Storm] I ducked my head and ran after the others, feeling my hopes rise with every passing second. I fought them down desperately, thinking of other failed escape attempts. I ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    [Storm] I shook my head no, I wished I had some idea why we were here, and glanced around again, wondering if the girl had any information. If she did, ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    [Storm] They took me out of the temporary hold at some point; my mind was still foggy when they threw me into the main part of the environment chamber. I ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    (im already in the environment chamber, the next day. i was sleeping during the escape attempts. chk my last post) [Storm] A weak buzz of sound was trying to work ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    wow when i first posted i had no idea we were escaping so fast! hmm, i shall have to find a way to join you hmmm... any ideas? thx

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Oh and just in case im confusing anyone, Storm is not the one Tylana woke up, just thought i better clarify that. [Storm] My eyes flew open and I slowly ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    [Storm] I let my wings unfold slightly from my back, feeling the breeze ruffle my feathers. It was an artificial breeze, just like everything in this personal hell of mine. ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    when do we start?

    Jan 5, 2008


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie