User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    hey guys sorry i'm late but i couldnt pass up this storybook Name: Tage Claw: Sable Appearance: Traits: playful but focused most of the time, she's rather young so tends ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    [Laughing Death] Victory! Oh yes, sweet and bloody! Rampage gone and Taku hopefully following. The apatosaurus clamped between his jaws. Wait until she told the herd. Relishing the thought, she ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    [One Who Knows] Outraged by the threat of this ridiculous carnivore, One Who Knows tossed his head and lumbered back to his herd. How he hated carnivores. [Laughing Death] 'Well ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    [One Who Knows] Stupid carnivores. Think they own the world. Old one. Pshaw. Stupid carnivores. 'What seems to be the problem? Raptors eat too, you know,' he kept his tone ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    not much i can do for your conflict, but ill post anyways [Felicia] Jared was ecstatic about Hogwarts, as she had expected. She was relieved to be rid of him ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    Ok I told you i was gonna make another charrie so here he is: Name: One Who Knows Species: Apatosaurus Gender: Male Age: old but not handicapped by it yet ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    [Laughing Death] Laughing Death screeched and clicked her killing claw, accepting the challenge. She was eager for a fight, but as a last resort to not fighting, she asked why ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    [Laughing Death] Laughing Death was getting more and more worked up, she snarled viciously and added a slight trill at the end to ask, 'Oh yeah? What's your reason? I ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    [Laughing Death] She couldn't believe it, these two were totally out of their minds. Anger mounting, she shrieked, 'You have no reason to attack either way!'

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    [Laughing Death] No way. Not happening. Laughing Death growled at the Megalosaurus, this was her kill fair and square. She showed her sharp teeth and clicked her killing claw, knowing ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    alright lets go!! new people feel free to jump right in [Laughing Death] Laughing Death clicks her killing claw impatiently, the thick fringe of green is all that separates her ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    We've all seen wolf rpgs and horse rpgs where you become an animal. Well, last night I watched Jurassic Park and thought of something... why not have a dinosaur rpg? ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (haha! i love your guy's conflict its hilarious!) [Felicia] I headed down to the Great Hall at the demand of my growling stomach. I also wanted to find Jared and ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Felicia] I finished up my practice and headed towards my first class, Transfigurations. (srry, im kinda tired)

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Felicia] I wasn't too far behind Adri and the Slytherin, so I heard when he asked about me coming down here to practice. He sounded a little irritated and I ...

    Jan 15, 2008


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack