User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Seul Freeman - Lobby of the Regalia] Seul took a firm grip on Kudo's chain, murmured, "Stay," and tried to breathe again. He was tempted to pull his gun on ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Seul Freeman - Venice, Italy - Hotel] Seul never made it to the Police Department; he didn't get murdered of course but he was distracted. It was Kudo who distracted ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    *thanks for letting me join!* [Seul Freeman - Venice, Italy - October 12th, 2008 - 8:00pm] Seul's left hand rested on Kudo's broad forehead, stroking absentmindedly, his right on his ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Looks Awesome with a capital A. *points to capital a* Hope it's not too late to join...? Name: Seul Freeman Age: 29 Country: USA Organization: Venice Police Department K9 Officer ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    [Sai- Dragon ] "Well," Dragon pursed his lips as if he were considering the idea, "blocking the way does seem to be a terrible crime... And of course, I wouldn't ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    [Sai- Dragon ] Dragon was shocked as he watched Rogue stitch herself up, and slightly sickened. She did this to herself for people's enjoyment? He shook his head, shivering a ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    [Sai- Dragon ] "Thanks," Dragon muttered, following Rogue through the camp. It was dark and starting to make him nervous. He wasn't sure how long it was going to take ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    [Sai- Dragon ] "Hi," Dragon repeated blankly, then let out a nervous laugh. He was starting to feel out of place, "I was just uhh wondering if you knew where ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Sorry I'm late, but Volant said I could do this. Perhaps I just got here? By the way, I'll probably only be able to get on once a day... But ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] Dierik snorted, finding his friend to be completely ridiculous, "A door? What would worms need a door for when they have lightning bolts?" He started laughing again, and Arabella ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Republic Commando

    [Tyris] Tyris was in one of the transportation vehicles from Kamino to Genosis, sitting with his squad. They all had to be on the alert, just in case. So Tyris ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    **thanks, that was perfect!** [Dierik] Dierik rubbed his face where Garin had slapped him, only paying half attention, "Scary, hairy, I'm a fairy, peas and carr.. y? Will you share-y?" ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Heir is Human

    Name: Cayo Vega Age: 24 Race: Caucasian/Hispanic Gender: Male Height: 6'1"/185.928 cm Weight: 153lbs/69.3996 kg Islander

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    **yes, please do :D**

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] Dierik screwed up his face when some of the slimy stuff got into his mouth. He heard Garin start to joke around, and thought his voice sounded odd and ...

    May 14, 2008


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood