User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    **Apologies for the double post!! :(** [Talneri Iorasdaughter] Saying goodbye turned out to be a lot harder than Talneri had anticipated. Relnair, her father, seemed to take it the best-- ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    More dragons, RoseyUnicorn? Can do... :) Name: N/A, but I'll nickname him The Ember Embryo until he hatches Age: Unhatched egg Gender: Male Race: Dragon Body Structure: I promise when ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Risen from the Sea

    Thanks so much! I'll change anything in the following profile if my version of an Ender isn't exactly what you want, boltageman. I'm just going off the name (Risen from ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    [Talneri Iorasdaughter] If there is such a thing as destiny, I now officially worship it, Talneri decided, briefly sunk into a deep state of surprise. Her hands shook at her ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Risen from the Sea

    Seeing as there is no link to a discussion thread as of yet, I'm just going to ask my question here. Can I be an Ender? I could work it ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    [Talneri Iorasdaughter] As Talneri dismounted the mighty dragon, using her spiky scales and forearm as footholds so that her trembling legs didn't give out and let her fall, she felt ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    [Talneri Iorasdaughter] It was a cloudless, cold day in Kuasta; business was slow and the wind stirred the sea water lazily beside the docks. People seemed to float carelessly to ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    I'm so glad this was made! I just finished rereading the series so this is awesome. By the way, the idea of a Rider not wanting a Dragon? Brilliant. Name: ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    [Stevey - Age 14] Stevey's legs were acting of their own accord, bent on sprinting him on, around, between, all over the Caravan. His thoughts were repeating over and over ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    OOC: Sorry, dropping out. Going too fast for me- I don't have that much time!

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    [Jake] Jake was hanging upside down from the bar on his bed, legs wrapped around to keep him from falling. His fingers trailed against the carpet, and his flushed face ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    Okay then, here's my second character: Name: Blake Age: 21 Race: Animal hybrid Gender: Male Appearance: As a white-tailed deer: In human form, which is rare because Blake prefers his ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Name: Jake Appearance: Jake is lanky and kind of tall with spiky brown hair and blonde highlights. He has bright green eyes and a smile that just screams trouble. His ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    [Stevey - age 14] Stevey scuffed his toe along the ice, dragging his heavy boots to make a smiley face in the frost. He was the oldest, and tallest, among ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    Since it seems you're still recruiting... Name: Steven "Stevey" Age: 14 Race: Kid from South Pole destined for North pole Gender: Male Appearance: Wispy blonde hair, very light grey-blue eyes ...

    Dec 23, 2008


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant