User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Writing Tips Re: Character Sheet

    I found this a while back on this website. It's great for creating a solid outline for your characters, it really makes you think... -------------------------------------------------------------- Char

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Research Re: Ratty Opinions

    Yes! that is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you! Anyone else?

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Research Re: Ratty Opinions

    Okay, weird topic I know, but I have 3(used to be 11) rats and I'm thinking about writing a rat story. So I want you to tell me your opinions ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: To Post or Not to Post

    ok then i guess ill post it, thanks everyone! it will probably be in other fiction if you're interested and not on the front page because i know everyone on ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: To Post or Not to Post

    Here's the problem: I have a unique story (not Harry Potter but still) that I have written the first chapter of. So far, I love it but I rely on ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help, please! Need idea help

    That sounds like a cool idea, I'd like to read it when/if you post. So if you do, PM me. Please. First of all, what time period is it? Cuz ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help! Need Name Suggestions

    Well, first of all, what time period is it? And where is the town located? Also, Huntsville, Lustville, and Wolf fang village don't really work. I think the name should ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Planning Method

    Until recently, I have never planned any of my stories. They never had a resolution and sometimes not even a conflict. I had tried the plot lines where they tell ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Has anyone actually...?

    wow thanx so much everyone! ur advice really helped a lot believe me especially kadie's super long and informative one thanks!

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Has anyone actually...?

    cool! does the traditional way work better? (i would guess the editing would be better and your book would be better known but it is harder) thx for the experiences ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Has anyone actually...?

    so has anyone here actually succeeded in publishing a book? (like in stores and all that) if you have, 1 i will be surprised and 2 please give any tips ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Would YOU read this??

    this is very nice, a good outline before u even started... i could never do that. whats odd is that i usually dont like stories like this, but urs actually ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: not sure if this belongs here...

    -deleted by author-

    Nov 3, 2007


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote