User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Art & Photography Re: A fish

    I like the pose of the fish but, as i believe was mentioned before, the stuff on the outside is distracting. Really distracting. Other than that good job i like ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The White Death Photos

    O.O beautiful... the second one is my favorite great job!

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Aspects of the Backyard

    I'd have to agree with Via on the shadow in number 1. its very distracting. number 2. is very nice, i like the blurred background. Number 3. for some reason ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Matrix

    If this was a t-shirt, I'd buy it and wear it all over. Haha. The only thing I noticed was that Trinity looks rather unrecognizable. I don't know why. Her ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: DoaV: Help! These guys need names.

    that's what I used to get the names I'm going to suggest. For D: Daston, Daelyn, Dreyon For S: Shayden, Stratton, Sanai and that's about all i can think of ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon... :UPDATED:

    thx again everyone i have another revise btw u dont have to review the revises its just to see how i tried to fix wut u said. in this one ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon... :UPDATED:

    heres a revise :wink:

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon... :UPDATED:

    thanks everyone! now that i look at it i can see what u mean and i might post a revised version when i can. i am so glad i got ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon... :UPDATED:

    Okay this is my first time posting on art on YWS so... this should be fun! ----------------after several technical difficulties--------------- okay hmm I'm not sure how to do the whole ...

    Jan 6, 2008


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy