User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Art & Photography Re: Scenic Photographs

    Okay, I'm a little biased- these pictures remind me of where I grew up. But I'll try to get some constructive criticism in here! Number 1 Pic: I really liked ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: War Memorial photo!

    Thank you for posting this. The saying is really- I don't know how to put it, just thanks. -cat4prowl

    May 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character concept drawing

    I'd have to say that when you post this story, I'm going to read it. Not only is this quite well done, but it is also very creative and intriguing. ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud

    I agree, Jonathon Stroud is AMAZING. What's weird about this series though is that I rank it up with the best of them and hardly anyone's ever heard of it. ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud

    Just finished Ptolemy's Gate yesterday... Is anyone else in love with this series?? Seriously, I haven't really heard people talk about it but I personally loved the imagination and complexities ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    HAHA!:smt005 .... somehow I can't see that...

    May 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    Oh good, but now I want to know who you think it is... please? Or do I want to know... Is it Angel? The next Ice Age, I could see ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    No, actually the Final Warning was pretty much a huge disappointment to the oh-so-wonderful series. I don't think JP re-worded it for kids because, as you said, that would be ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    yeah, u should! they are completely awesome I'm so obsessed =^-^=

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    A good point, but I think it should have been a little... harder? for Scourge to kill Tigerstar. Whatever :roll: anyways, people who really like the series should go here ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    Whoa I just finished #6 in the first series. I LOVE this series! How many of you were annoyed that Firestar didn't actually get to kill Tigerclaw? Scourge killed him ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    The fourth came out on March 17th, I think you can get it at any book store... I got mine at Borders. Don't get too excited, it's kind of a ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    who? *gets on knees to beg* if anyone says jeb i will laugh so hard and tell them to read the Final Warning

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    Okay, so I just finished reading Maximum Ride: The Final Warning in like an hour. I ate it up. Buuuuut... I have to say the whole global warming advertisement was ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    YES!!! I read the first two and I couldn't find anymore for a long time then I found the 3rd and 4th and now I can't find where I put ...

    Mar 19, 2008


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13