-
Re: Scenic Photographs
Okay, I'm a little biased- these pictures remind me of where I grew up. But I'll try to get some constructive criticism in here! Number 1 Pic: I really liked ...
May 23, 2009 -
Re: War Memorial photo!
Thank you for posting this. The saying is really- I don't know how to put it, just thanks. -cat4prowl
May 23, 2009 -
Re: Character concept drawing
I'd have to say that when you post this story, I'm going to read it. Not only is this quite well done, but it is also very creative and intriguing. ...
Apr 22, 2009 -
Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud
I agree, Jonathon Stroud is AMAZING. What's weird about this series though is that I rank it up with the best of them and hardly anyone's ever heard of it. ...
Mar 8, 2009 -
Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud
Just finished Ptolemy's Gate yesterday... Is anyone else in love with this series?? Seriously, I haven't really heard people talk about it but I personally loved the imagination and complexities ...
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
HAHA!:smt005 .... somehow I can't see that...
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
Oh good, but now I want to know who you think it is... please? Or do I want to know... Is it Angel? The next Ice Age, I could see ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
No, actually the Final Warning was pretty much a huge disappointment to the oh-so-wonderful series. I don't think JP re-worded it for kids because, as you said, that would be ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?
yeah, u should! they are completely awesome I'm so obsessed =^-^=
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?
A good point, but I think it should have been a little... harder? for Scourge to kill Tigerstar. Whatever :roll: anyways, people who really like the series should go here ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?
Whoa I just finished #6 in the first series. I LOVE this series! How many of you were annoyed that Firestar didn't actually get to kill Tigerclaw? Scourge killed him ...
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
The fourth came out on March 17th, I think you can get it at any book store... I got mine at Borders. Don't get too excited, it's kind of a ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
who? *gets on knees to beg* if anyone says jeb i will laugh so hard and tell them to read the Final Warning
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
Okay, so I just finished reading Maximum Ride: The Final Warning in like an hour. I ate it up. Buuuuut... I have to say the whole global warming advertisement was ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?
YES!!! I read the first two and I couldn't find anymore for a long time then I found the 3rd and 4th and now I can't find where I put ...
Mar 19, 2008
