User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 3

    Thank you for critting all my work. =^-^= Especially about the prophecy, I was hoping people would like it! Anyways, *ahem* the punishment was uhh meant to be odd and ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] Dierik rolled his eyes, though no one could see him down here, "I didn't really think we'd need one." It was silent for a moment, no one had brought ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: When the World Stops Spinning: Chapter 1

    As promised :wink: Chapter 1: A feeling of Despair “This is an emergency broadcast bulletin!” The automated system yelped as the speaker was whipped away by the two hundred plus ...

    May 12, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    i think for the sake of us getting somewhere, it eventually will lead to Toribrio's cabin

    May 10, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: When the World Stops Spinning: Prologue

    I promised, so here I am! I may not be able to get to the others today, sorry. I have a busy schedule (for once). I will crit them all ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 3

    Chapter 3- Prophecy and Punishment A solitary cloud began drifting towards the moon. As it entered the path of light, darkening the clearing, the cats below began to panic. Like ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Meanless Words

    Interesting, slightly cliche' but hey humans overall are cliche' aren't they? Oh, and the title? I think you mean 'Meaningless Words'. I told you that I loved you And you ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fog

    This was impressive! The first stanza really captures the reader's attention, and I think gossamer worked fine actually. The thing that bothered me is that in the first stanza, the ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Republic Commando

    **personally, im confused. Where and when is it set?**

    May 8, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: War of Gods DT

    what happened? why is no one posting anymore? if we need a plot, we should keep it going here with ideas and stuff. come on! let's make this storybook last!

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    **i hope this makes sense, i'm a little confused** [Bourne] Bourne had been hiding in the shadows, he knew because of the damp air, listening to the group of people ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] Dierik nodded, "I agree, let's see where it goes." Some of the crew looked nervous as they stepped into the stale, damp darkness. Dierik could hear his heart pounding, ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    **i had to go somewhere and couldn't post for a while, what happened?**

    May 6, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    maybe we can find some sort of tunnel ooh!! dierik could get mad that they are stuck and then push garin into the wall which caves in and wa-la le ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 2

    Chapter 2- Challenge Sunpaw’s eyes widened as the BurnClan cats approached Red Bluff. The cliff-like rock formation was arranged in a crescent half-circle, facing them. The rocks were dusty red, ...

    May 6, 2008


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson