User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Fantasy Novels Re: (no subject)

    this was good. you made me wonder about your character and if i knew where to find more i would read it. the idea is unique and the writing is ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whisper into my ear

    some of the phrasing is awkward and contradictory. as for the underlined phrases, maybe you could take out the 'always' in the first line and also the last line where ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Mindset

    this was really good, the words do a good job of conveying the feeling of the poem. i can't find anything wrong with it so again, good job!

    Oct 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Random Exerpt

    Umm... this is my first posting so I'm not too sure what to do. I just decided to post the first page of one of the stories i was writing ...

    Oct 22, 2007


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues