User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Other Re: Thoughts on paper

    ha ha thanks! :) :D

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Other Re: Thoughts on paper

    thanx so much for the critique! i was beginning to think i had scared people away with my weird thoughts. :P thx!

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #5 part three

    wow. wow wow wow wow wow wow. great chapter! awesome! can't wait for the next! the only thing i noticed was you used the same descriptions for him being embarrassed ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Re: Thoughts on paper

    -this piece has been edited by the author according to suggestions made by critiques- This is just some strange thoughts that i wanted to write about for no reason in ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #5 part two

    awesome awesome awesome!!!!!! a couple things though (just little ones) I felt pity for the builders of this place! no exclamation points, i think it looks really strange and reads ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hopeless Romantics

    just go to read and review, find romance, and wa-la! all you can read and more

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #5

    Another awesome chapter! The only thing i noticed was that some of the sentences were awkward. i had to read them a couple of times. Revise, revise, blah blah blah... ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Team, Family, Sisters

    I liked it! Short, sweet, and to the point. Also, there was next to no awkward rhymes, which can ruin a poem. I noticed, though, that the rhyme scheme was ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy Im Caroline

    Hey Caroline! Welcome to YWS! I'm totally addicted to soccer, so high five! I've never played lacrosse, but I've heard about it and it sounds fun. Your avatar is so ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #4 part 1

    umm one comment... i am now officially your #1 fan! at least for Midnight Darkness. I've read all of them and i am now waiting impatiently for the next chapter.

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: not sure if this belongs here...

    -deleted by author-

    Nov 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    im going to reveal her past later in the story it makes her more mysterious. im working on getting the next chapter out here, dont worry. thanks for the critiques! ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freedom

    first of all, i would like to say... i absolutely love the idea! it was pretty good but this is a critique so i have to tell you whats wrong ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to this site...

    well then let me be one of the first to say: Welcome to YWS! I am fairly new too but already I love it! It rocks! Hope you have fun ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Other Re: Wolf Heart -Chapter (?)

    ok you know the 21 reviews you cant see? yah those are your postings on here. everytime you add another message onto this chapter, the computer thinks its a review. ...

    Oct 26, 2007


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous