User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Felicia I watched Jared walk over to Hagrid, absolutely terrified, before climbing into a coach. I smiled, knowing that Hagrid would soon cure Jared of his fear. Korren was in ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darknessv #11 part three

    ok now it is my turn to hate you. y did u stop there!!! :evil: write more!!! I realized that I was holding my breath, and I let out a ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Depredation of Nightmares Chapter 7

    thx so much for reviewing this bigbad! about the masters, im not quite sure what you mean but as for them all being the same, its supposed to be that ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Depredation of Nightmares Chapter 7

    sorry this one took so long. writers block had me crippled --------------------------------- Chapter 7 The crowd was rippling with anticipation, seeming to swell with impatience. All around me, excite

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Announcement: I have changed the rules a tiny bit. People can now join us at any time in order to keep the story rolling. I think it will also add ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    There is no way I’m going to let this die, bigbad, don’t worry! By the way, I’ve given up rewriting everything in my point of view, so I’m just going ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    okay, we will rewind and start again from just before jared fell asleep. the other compartment can continue on as they were before felicia interrupted

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    yay! its okay bigbad, we forgive you. just a little rough spot but we got through it, as ayumi said on with the storybook! thank you for your understanding everyone ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #11 part two

    :smt089 :smt022 how could you?! u killed lacy :smt089 well i guess i will have to say that this was a very good chapter. i supposed u were supposed to ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Would YOU read this??

    this is very nice, a good outline before u even started... i could never do that. whats odd is that i usually dont like stories like this, but urs actually ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    idk i got pretty lost after bigbad's last post, since i had already started my solution. i actually wasn't planning to have any conflicts until later on so bigbad, would ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Felicia It was impossible! Dumbledore was dead; he died by Snape’s wand back when Harry Potter was at school! So why was Jared seeing him murdered by Grindlewald? And why ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    umm u should probably read the whole thing before asking :) but yes we are still on the train

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #11 part one

    not much to critique because this was a fantastic chapter!!! seriously, if you don't the next one up soon, I may explode Chapter Eleven: The Witches Lacy couldn’t believe the ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On Thin Ice

    very nice! i am eagerly awaiting the next part of this story so get writing! ok heres your critique: I gave a shiver as I twisted the handle of the ...

    Dec 4, 2007


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor