-
Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 5
Shrouded Sun Chapter 5- Haze When Sunpaw managed to open her eyes, she was overwhelmed with tiny details. The most unsettling was pain. There was a throbbing, swelling bruise under ...
May 26, 2008 -
Re: When the World Stops Spinning: Chapter 4
And lo, I have arrived. Chapter 4: Running form danger with my love form=from... haha Alex spun the steering wheel to the left and 1. held the brake. The truck ...
May 24, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
No, actually the Final Warning was pretty much a huge disappointment to the oh-so-wonderful series. I don't think JP re-worded it for kids because, as you said, that would be ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: Republic Commando
[Tyris] Tyris was in one of the transportation vehicles from Kamino to Genosis, sitting with his squad. They all had to be on the alert, just in case. So Tyris ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: The Black Plague
**thanks, that was perfect!** [Dierik] Dierik rubbed his face where Garin had slapped him, only paying half attention, "Scary, hairy, I'm a fairy, peas and carr.. y? Will you share-y?" ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: When the World Stops Spinning: Chapter 3
HA!!! I didn't forget this time! So there. The world’s militaries are competing for what little recourses are still usable to the human population. The United States’ 1. recourses have ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 4
Chapter 4- Lost The biting stench of mouse bile-soaked moss made Sunpaw’s lip curl with disgust. Her ears were flat against her head as she dropped it near a gray-striped ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Bridezillas
Haha, this is very funny. It reminds me of a couple of my friends, who would be yelling at me like this. I think the dialogue is well done, but ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: When the World Stops Spinning: Chapter 2
Here I go! Rather late I might add... BUT I'm here now. hoo-ray. The clouds loomed 1. overhead seemingly defeated. The 2. boy had survived the onslaught of the F5 ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Realization
A/N:Not really going anywhere with this, I wrote it as an RP sample and liked it. Enjoy! --------------------------------------------- Blood swathed the small clearing as if the ground itself had been
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Wandering River
I kind of liked this poem, it's thought provocative. It definitely gives off a nice mood, though as Muteman says it does need something to tie it to the ground. ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: To Heir is Human
Name: Cayo Vega Age: 24 Race: Caucasian/Hispanic Gender: Male Height: 6'1"/185.928 cm Weight: 153lbs/69.3996 kg Islander
May 17, 2008 -
Re: The Black Plague
**yes, please do :D**
May 14, 2008 -
Re: The Black Plague DT
Hehe I'm not really sure, everyone else can do whatever they want I just really wanted to do that for some odd reason...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: The Black Plague
[Dierik] Dierik screwed up his face when some of the slimy stuff got into his mouth. He heard Garin start to joke around, and thought his voice sounded odd and ...
May 14, 2008
