User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Other Poetry Re: The (hopefully) Never Ending Poem

    good idea! it looks like you're going for a romance? well im no good at those but here's mine ... i feel when you say...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Depredation of Nightmares Chapter 7

    lol Zhou Li is backwards! I used the Li as a first name and Zhou as a last name! as for coden's background, read ch.8!!! thx for your help azila, ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Has anyone actually...?

    cool! does the traditional way work better? (i would guess the editing would be better and your book would be better known but it is harder) thx for the experiences ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Has anyone actually...?

    so has anyone here actually succeeded in publishing a book? (like in stores and all that) if you have, 1 i will be surprised and 2 please give any tips ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    HELLO?! ppl, where did you go? *glares* hurry up and come back from wherever it is (not sure where you're going on the following person yumi, so ill just let ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #13

    oh my gosh... his sister!!!!! wow hurry up and write the next chapter!!! i dont have time for a long review sorry, i think if you just reread it u ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Depredation of Nightmares Chapter 8

    bigbad, what would i do without you? XD well i edited it thx!! okay now to defend (jk i mean explain) the reasons for the way i wrote. aftereffect is ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Depredation of Nightmares Chapter 8

    Chapter 8 Oh well I see werecats are full of moral and ethical values! I had my doubts before but oh no, it seems I was wrong! I thought wryly ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Felicia Bleh. Hogwart's start of term feast always left me extremely gorged. I waddled (that's what it felt like) over to Ally to see if we had any classes together ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frozen

    Hmm... i think that the choppiness adds to the frozen feeling. I mean, if you're frozen you're not exactly movin around too fast. As for what elephant walrus said about ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Felicia Soon the hall had lapsed into the cheerful, comforting mood brought about by seeing and sharing stories with old friends (and with eating a feast). The bubbly conversation swelled, ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #12

    oh... my... frikkin... gosh... THIS IS AMAZING! I mean first you had us trusting the witches and then not trusting the witches and then hearing the voice and then not ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Felicia I burst into applause with the rest of the Gryffindor table, standing and clapping my hands together so hard they hurt. I could feel the ridiculous grin on my ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    This takes place not too long after Harry Potter, so the headmaster is Professor Mcgonagall Felicia Adri turned her attention to the staff table just as Ally, a Ravenclaw in ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Alchemy Child: Chapter 1-3

    The Alchemy Child Prologue The glow of red was the only light in the dark, damp room. The glow came from a circle with complicated lines going through it . ...

    Dec 11, 2007


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson