User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    [Storm] The fighting had stopped now, so I stopped the rain and walked over to the group. It sounded like they were discussing escape plans now... I walked over to ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    [Storm] During all the chaos, I had quietly melted into the shadows, watching. Sure, if someone challenged me I would love to go kick their butt... but until then, I ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon... :UPDATED:

    heres a revise :wink:

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Felicia] Well crap. That had gone well. I probably should have considered the Bludgers first... Woops. "Uhh.." I stuttered quietly, startled by his outburst... and my own stupidity. Thankfully, Adri ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    well i think that last line looks inviting i shall just have to break your concentration... [Felicia] The next morning I wandered out onto the Quidditch field, on account of ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Pretenders DT

    thank u so much the list helped a ton i was soo confused...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon... :UPDATED:

    thanks everyone! now that i look at it i can see what u mean and i might post a revised version when i can. i am so glad i got ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    [Storm] I ducked my head and ran after the others, feeling my hopes rise with every passing second. I fought them down desperately, thinking of other failed escape attempts. I ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    [Storm] I shook my head no, I wished I had some idea why we were here, and glanced around again, wondering if the girl had any information. If she did, ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 10 year old outsmarts us all?

    O.O ur giving me ideas... jk how come i never thought of that?...10 year old... yeesh. brilliant!

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    [Storm] They took me out of the temporary hold at some point; my mind was still foggy when they threw me into the main part of the environment chamber. I ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Pretenders DT

    cool! oh and trent is now claimed by me if thats okay

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    (im already in the environment chamber, the next day. i was sleeping during the escape attempts. chk my last post) [Storm] A weak buzz of sound was trying to work ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Pretenders DT

    ok yeah i just meant that i assumed it was the next day so i posted my character into the next day anyways TN, is Trent 'claimed'?

    Jan 8, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Pretenders DT

    Okay, so basically most of us are going to try to un-escape and then meet up in the environment chamber? Well, when I read TN's post I thought she blacked ...

    Jan 7, 2008


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina