User avatar

cat4prowl

  • OOC Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct DT

    Here we can discuss any problems or w/e comes up for the storybook Survival of the Extinct

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    We've all seen wolf rpgs and horse rpgs where you become an animal. Well, last night I watched Jurassic Park and thought of something... why not have a dinosaur rpg? ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    What I've Done

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Shadow of the Day

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Planning Method

    Until recently, I have never planned any of my stories. They never had a resolution and sometimes not even a conflict. I had tried the plot lines where they tell ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Evolution

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (haha! i love your guy's conflict its hilarious!) [Felicia] I headed down to the Great Hall at the demand of my growling stomach. I also wanted to find Jared and ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for not liking Lala Land(aka best place ever haha)

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for using the word banned too many times in one sentence

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Yazira

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    haha banned for knowing more than i do

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having super smash brothers brawl when we dont yet

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Has anyone actually...?

    wow thanx so much everyone! ur advice really helped a lot believe me especially kadie's super long and informative one thanks!

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for havin a creepy lookin moose as her avvie

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Felicia] I finished up my practice and headed towards my first class, Transfigurations. (srry, im kinda tired)

    Jan 21, 2008


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser