User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Art & Photography Re: A fish

    I like the pose of the fish but, as i believe was mentioned before, the stuff on the outside is distracting. Really distracting. Other than that good job i like ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The White Death Photos

    O.O beautiful... the second one is my favorite great job!

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Aspects of the Backyard

    I'd have to agree with Via on the shadow in number 1. its very distracting. number 2. is very nice, i like the blurred background. Number 3. for some reason ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Matrix

    If this was a t-shirt, I'd buy it and wear it all over. Haha. The only thing I noticed was that Trinity looks rather unrecognizable. I don't know why. Her ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite type of book?

    I would suggest just writing whatever you like, cuz chances are someone will like it and it tends to be your best work. But, to answer the question, I would ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Three Little Foals

    I wrote this for 1dering at stars' Fairytale Contest. I've never written anything close to this style, it was hard to keep it simple, see how you like it! ---------------------------------------------

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: DoaV: Help! These guys need names.

    that's what I used to get the names I'm going to suggest. For D: Daston, Daelyn, Dreyon For S: Shayden, Stratton, Sanai and that's about all i can think of ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    rat! (my rat's name is jack so it makes sense im not crazy)

    Feb 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fiery Rain

    this is my entry for Azila's POV contest. The style is choppy and kinda weird, but if you think of it kinda like poetry... ---------------------------------------- Cold. Cold and wet. Hard ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    [Laughing Death] Victory! Oh yes, sweet and bloody! Rampage gone and Taku hopefully following. The apatosaurus clamped between his jaws. Wait until she told the herd. Relishing the thought, she ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    [One Who Knows] Outraged by the threat of this ridiculous carnivore, One Who Knows tossed his head and lumbered back to his herd. How he hated carnivores. [Laughing Death] 'Well ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    white bright light (if someone says dr. suess... ima gonna.... laugh)

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    [One Who Knows] Stupid carnivores. Think they own the world. Old one. Pshaw. Stupid carnivores. 'What seems to be the problem? Raptors eat too, you know,' he kept his tone ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    not much i can do for your conflict, but ill post anyways [Felicia] Jared was ecstatic about Hogwarts, as she had expected. She was relieved to be rid of him ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    Ok I told you i was gonna make another charrie so here he is: Name: One Who Knows Species: Apatosaurus Gender: Male Age: old but not handicapped by it yet ...

    Feb 3, 2008


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang