User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    No frikkin way... WHOO!!! Party party party people *happy dance* oh I am soooo in! my charrie: Name: Blade Age: 15 Gender: female Characteristics: tall and thin with long black-brown ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #3

    um wow? daaaaaang bigbad!! these rock! please please please PM me when u post the next one! your #1 fan!

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    umm im creatin another charrie, hope no one minds? Name: Raitt Species: Fox Appearance: Traits: sneaky and sly of course, with a fiery temper but can be reasonable, considerably more ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    [Tage] Tage nodded raptly, eager for some company. She respected Cyla and was eager for a chance to hunt with her. "I'm headed out a little farther,"Tage said, rising to ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help! Need Name Suggestions

    Well, first of all, what time period is it? And where is the town located? Also, Huntsville, Lustville, and Wolf fang village don't really work. I think the name should ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Red Rain

    It would help if you could break this up so it is easier to read. that would help a lot, you would get more crits that way. Anyways, on to ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having a weird one eyed robot thing as your avvie

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    [Tage] Tage groomed her paw absently, thinking about the news she had received recently. Raul had a brother in Sky Claw. It was strange to think about, though if you ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    hey guys sorry i'm late but i couldnt pass up this storybook Name: Tage Claw: Sable Appearance: Traits: playful but focused most of the time, she's rather young so tends ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No Name # 1

    I had a sudden urge to write this and I don't know how good it will be. I've never written anything like this so don't kill me please. Critiques welcome! ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    leprachaun

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for being captured by a goblin/troll/human thing

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for being older than me

    Feb 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: IT

    first, check out the 1dering at stars contest page. then, know that it isn't really supposed to make sense it's a vague piece of weird writing done while i was ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: IT

    I wrote this for 1dering at stars' Box Contest. It's kinda weird but it was fun to write! --------------------------- The girl opposite me peeked at IT out of the corner ...

    Feb 6, 2008


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec