User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Lounge, The Re: Cat4Prowl's Awesome Website!!

    RoryLegend and Gladius' accounts have both been approved. This is so awesome, thanks guys!! XD

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Seul Freeman - Lobby of the Regalia] Seul took a firm grip on Kudo's chain, murmured, "Stay," and tried to breathe again. He was tempted to pull his gun on ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Seul Freeman - Venice, Italy - Hotel] Seul never made it to the Police Department; he didn't get murdered of course but he was distracted. It was Kudo who distracted ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Cat4Prowl's Awesome Website!!

    Vee, you are without a doubt the most awesomest of all awesome awesomely awesome people. Wow that's a weird word. *hypnotized* Thanks so much for putting in a good opinion ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    *thanks for letting me join!* [Seul Freeman - Venice, Italy - October 12th, 2008 - 8:00pm] Seul's left hand rested on Kudo's broad forehead, stroking absentmindedly, his right on his ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Looks Awesome with a capital A. *points to capital a* Hope it's not too late to join...? Name: Seul Freeman Age: 29 Country: USA Organization: Venice Police Department K9 Officer ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    [Sai- Dragon ] "Well," Dragon pursed his lips as if he were considering the idea, "blocking the way does seem to be a terrible crime... And of course, I wouldn't ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    [Sai- Dragon ] Dragon was shocked as he watched Rogue stitch herself up, and slightly sickened. She did this to herself for people's enjoyment? He shook his head, shivering a ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    [Sai- Dragon ] "Thanks," Dragon muttered, following Rogue through the camp. It was dark and starting to make him nervous. He wasn't sure how long it was going to take ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    [Sai- Dragon ] "Hi," Dragon repeated blankly, then let out a nervous laugh. He was starting to feel out of place, "I was just uhh wondering if you knew where ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Sorry I'm late, but Volant said I could do this. Perhaps I just got here? By the way, I'll probably only be able to get on once a day... But ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] Dierik snorted, finding his friend to be completely ridiculous, "A door? What would worms need a door for when they have lightning bolts?" He started laughing again, and Arabella ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    HAHA!:smt005 .... somehow I can't see that...

    May 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    Oh good, but now I want to know who you think it is... please? Or do I want to know... Is it Angel? The next Ice Age, I could see ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: When the World Stops Spinning Chapter: 5

    See see see! I told you I would get to it today! I win. Or actually you do... hmmm... well anywho here goes! Chapter 5: A pleasant reunion Alex and ...

    May 26, 2008


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner