User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    red hair and freckles

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What!?!

    i know! my life was unraveling! I was like NO!! ok maybe not but i was bored. glad i know wut was goin on now thankies.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    (yeeeaaah! go ZT! haha anyways...) [Blade] Silence. The breathing of sleeping flock members, the whispers that told the slightest shift in posture... Blade couldn't sleep, but that seemed to be ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    pure

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    (sheez, i go to school and now theres a whole other page!) [Blade] Blade was leaning against the cave wall again, eyes closed, listening to everything going on around her. ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Survival of the Extinct Chapter 1

    -undergoing major reconstruction, check back later-

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: To Post or Not to Post

    ok then i guess ill post it, thanks everyone! it will probably be in other fiction if you're interested and not on the front page because i know everyone on ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Blade] We met the Erasers in mid flight. I literally dove into one, knocking his wings so that he dropped several feet. "Not so good airbourne, are you wolfboy?" I ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    air

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: To Post or Not to Post

    Here's the problem: I have a unique story (not Harry Potter but still) that I have written the first chapter of. So far, I love it but I rely on ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Blade] Blade glanced at the others as Lexy flew off into the night, then shrugged and unfurled her wings. She got a running start and then... Flying is easy, you ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    swimming!!

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Wagons

    this was pretty good, although the time gaps are confusing and it all seems a bit rushed. especially the "romance" parts. for two people who are so in love with ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    flag (idk y...)

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    laughing

    Mar 3, 2008


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb