User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    [Talneri Iorasdaughter] If there is such a thing as destiny, I now officially worship it, Talneri decided, briefly sunk into a deep state of surprise. Her hands shook at her ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Risen from the Sea

    Seeing as there is no link to a discussion thread as of yet, I'm just going to ask my question here. Can I be an Ender? I could work it ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    [Talneri Iorasdaughter] As Talneri dismounted the mighty dragon, using her spiky scales and forearm as footholds so that her trembling legs didn't give out and let her fall, she felt ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    [Talneri Iorasdaughter] It was a cloudless, cold day in Kuasta; business was slow and the wind stirred the sea water lazily beside the docks. People seemed to float carelessly to ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    I'm so glad this was made! I just finished rereading the series so this is awesome. By the way, the idea of a Rider not wanting a Dragon? Brilliant. Name: ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    [Stevey - Age 14] Stevey's legs were acting of their own accord, bent on sprinting him on, around, between, all over the Caravan. His thoughts were repeating over and over ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    OOC: Sorry, dropping out. Going too fast for me- I don't have that much time!

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    [Jake] Jake was hanging upside down from the bar on his bed, legs wrapped around to keep him from falling. His fingers trailed against the carpet, and his flushed face ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    Okay then, here's my second character: Name: Blake Age: 21 Race: Animal hybrid Gender: Male Appearance: As a white-tailed deer: In human form, which is rare because Blake prefers his ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Name: Jake Appearance: Jake is lanky and kind of tall with spiky brown hair and blonde highlights. He has bright green eyes and a smile that just screams trouble. His ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    [Stevey - age 14] Stevey scuffed his toe along the ice, dragging his heavy boots to make a smiley face in the frost. He was the oldest, and tallest, among ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    Sounds good, but where exactly are the kids who are waiting to be picked up? What should we post about until the Caravan arrives?

    Dec 23, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    Hi, I posted a profile a little bit ago... So now I'm wondering: how many characters can we have? btw, can't wait to get started in this!

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan

    Since it seems you're still recruiting... Name: Steven "Stevey" Age: 14 Race: Kid from South Pole destined for North pole Gender: Male Appearance: Wispy blonde hair, very light grey-blue eyes ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How to Dance Freely In Your Underwear (2)

    I'm sorry to say that I don't have any critiques. Or at least none that haven't been found already. Buuut, I've been checking back here everyday to see if you've ...

    Aug 16, 2008


With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus