User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    soccer

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    Okay, so I just finished reading Maximum Ride: The Final Warning in like an hour. I ate it up. Buuuuut... I have to say the whole global warming advertisement was ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    YES!!! I read the first two and I couldn't find anymore for a long time then I found the 3rd and 4th and now I can't find where I put ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    interesting idea... but not very smart of entry is it? i do like the idea of killing people near Viola, that would be good. Hey, can someone explain the difference ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    I'll be starting the story, but I'm currently giving some time for a captain application. If no one shows, I'll be captain. And yes, I'm starting. Sorry, my idea so ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    Hey, I have this idea people. Tell me what you think: How about I, or anyone else who cares to try it, send a PM to every character about our ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    friend

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Sirith] Sirith looked worriedly over at Naomi, his heart stopping cold when he remembered what so easily could have happened. She could have been dead. He shivered, and blinked a ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Please see DT for an announcement.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    Okay, I think there are more than enough females aboard my ship. All the rest must be male, captain's orders. Speaking of captains, if one doesn't step up soon I ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    Sirith volunteers to rip his guts out! since aoi is busy with Jimmy...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    300 already?! wow...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Sirith] Sirith backed away from Naomi, "What's wrong?" She giggled and pressed herself against him. Sirith backed away again, "Naomi?" He had a sudden flashback of Naomi taking pills and ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Sirith] Sirith felt a hint of rage bubbling up and decided to retire to his room before it got any worse. He passed Naomi's room on the way, and heard ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    here's mine! and yes, TN thats fine Name: Dierik Rous Gender: Male Age:16 Appearance: -Build: tall and lean, muscular, quick -Eyes: bright blue -Hair: black, shaggy, a little past his ...

    Mar 18, 2008


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author