User avatar

cat4prowl

  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    TN- I think I will make Dierik a free-for-all, as I've received some more interest in him. So, if you want him, you're gonna have to go get him. :wink:

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    Umm I'm not sure which "idea" you are referring to, the PMing each other about character relations? Now that I re-read that, it seems a little overdone and I suppose... ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    We have a captain!

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    The position of captain is now officially taken by Bella! I assume the profile will be posted soon! **applause** Your character's are now subject to him. I will start the ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *kittykat, your post was hilarious, seriously* *on and lunabuna not anymore, you're not* [Sirith] Sirith's face burned, and he looked down at his feet. He let go of Naomi, feeling ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Blade] Blade glanced at the others, who were still standing dumbstruck on the ground, shrugged, and took off after ZT, Reed, and Lexy. She came up near ZT and saw ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    Okay then, Firestar and October Girl since Reed and Lexy are up in the air, why don't you guys introduce the new Erasers? *prepares for a fight to the death*

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    Okay then it might as well be me, as long as no one minds me creating another character when she's gone... So that brings us to how she should die, ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Sirith] Sirith reminded himself to breathe, glancing over at Naomi to see if she really was leaned against him. She was. He closed his eyes, breathing in slowly, and then ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    ill try not to leak anything :wink: did i put any spoilers already? haha!! yes! so what does everyone else think about killin Blade? Am i being annoying? i can ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    night vision contacts and lightning guns? i like it! so should we just equip them with new gadgets that the scientists are rolling out or like surgically enhance them to ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    tackle!!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    that would be quite shocking...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    who? *gets on knees to beg* if anyone says jeb i will laugh so hard and tell them to read the Final Warning

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    okay people, i just read Maximum Ride: The Final Warning and am now in total Max mood. i notice that James Patterson usually balances run fight pause with annoying people ...

    Mar 19, 2008


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues