User avatar

cat4prowl

  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    yay! I will introduce him soon!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    I had a way that I was going to bring in my character, but am I like out of the storybook now? Can I still make my new character and ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for living in a country that only the inhabitants know of...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for "obvious violence" in their avatar

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Blade] Some of the flock went down to help Lexy, but Blade was trapped between about six Flybots. She dodged their lightning to her best ability, knowing that she couldn't ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for saying life is foggy and soggy... ew

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for realizing i was a speaker of the forum before i did O.o

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having a blue name

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for being older than me

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    now you sound like Fly and Fly sounds like Aoi

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for tempting me with cookies... *drools*

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Sirith] Sirith put his arms around Naomi again, smiling as he looked down at her. This is a dream, he told himself, But I'll take it. Suddenly from downstairs he ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    Well for me, over here, it's the 20th, and I've already started it. Go see!

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    *I apologize in advance for the length; I needed to create a bit of a picture. It should definitely get us started though!* [Dierik] Dierik wiped the blade of his ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    In the future Ghostwriter, please check the DT. It states that I'll be starting this tomorrow. However, as you are simply giving a back story, I will let it go ...

    Mar 20, 2008


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound