-
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT
I think we need to go to a big city, find some people that will try to find out about us, and develop some sort of common goal... Trouble is, ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
**ooh the fun part!** [Chaos] Chaos grinned at the listening mutants, they were real! He shook his head slightly, concentrating, and went on, "I'm sure you know all about the ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
The fourth came out on March 17th, I think you can get it at any book store... I got mine at Borders. Don't get too excited, it's kind of a ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
[Sirith] "It makes sense," Sirith whispered suddenly, looking at the others. "No it doesn't! There has to be another way!" Fly shouted, looking angry with Sirith for being pessimistic. "There ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
[Chaos] Chaos tilted his wing feathers ever so slightly, adjusting to ride an air current. He could hear Lynx behind him, following suit. His eyes automatically scanned the ground, searching ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for drawing stupid hearts
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT
well then, they're just going to have to calm down a little bit. and don't worry, Chaos isn't going to let you run fight pause... now hurry up so I ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Black Plague DT
Maybe- 1649-1651 and early spring-ish
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Black Plague
**brilliant Bella! wonderful job!** [Dierik] Dierik smiled, digesting the information. He had known it would be a long journey, but it was annoying all the same. That much longer to ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
Colgate
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions DT
Ah, I feel your pain. Been there, done that. I would suggest that Theo hadn't sent her down with the rest when we all came down but just recently decided ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
[Sirith] Sirith stood frozen in the doorway, frozen. Aoi was Akane? And Akane murdered Dean? How could they ever trust her again. Sirith's anger built as he watched Aoi's shoulders ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT
^lol yes, let's hurry it up a little. When you guys are done burying Blade, I want you to find a safe place to hunker down for the night. Sprite ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Black Plague
[Dierik] Dierik wiped the dirt and sweat from his brow, looking around at the nearly clean deck. He felt a certain tenderness as his eyes roamed over the familiar wooden ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
Name: Chaos Age: 15 Characteristics: nearly six foot and proud of it, muscular, angular face, black shaggy hair, intense blue eyes, attractive Personality: definitley a leader, tough, rebellious, opti
Mar 21, 2008
