User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 2

    Chapter 2 I’ve never gotten the point of nicknames. If you think about it, a name is your identification. If someone asks who you are, you don’t prattle off your ...

    May 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Hey there, I got something for you too! Name: Rebirth Chapter 1 Link: Here Summary: Technically, yes, it's a romance but most of it really isn't at all. In fact, ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 1

    Thanks a ton! I fixed what you suggested and laughed my head off when you said it sounded like Mr. Rhodes was addressing the paper. Awesome mental picture. Anyways, I ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 1

    **Author's Note: My first romance story, so sorry for the stumbling. Also, the romance doesn't come till later.** Chapter 1 Hopscotch was cool, but Casper Wolfe didn’t play. Pigtails were ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    Name- Chase Venndet Age- 18 Gender- Male Appearance- Intense icy blue eyes and a long, somber face with high cheekbones. Palely freckled skin tone that contrasts his shaggy black hair ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character concept drawing

    I'd have to say that when you post this story, I'm going to read it. Not only is this quite well done, but it is also very creative and intriguing. ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    [Tyrel] Tyrel stared at the clothes in his tightly clenched fist like they were some sort of prey, or a medicine he had to swallow. Do or die. Despite his ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    [Tyrel] It was cold, Tyrel noticed. But the cold was the only thing that felt natural, the rest of the room was a lavishly decorated jewel. Typical. The aristocrat was ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    Name: Nmret Tyrel (known by last name only) Age: 19 Gender: Male Rank: Warrior Personality: Tyrel lives his life much the way he completes missions: as a silent shadow. There ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud

    I agree, Jonathon Stroud is AMAZING. What's weird about this series though is that I rank it up with the best of them and hardly anyone's ever heard of it. ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud

    Just finished Ptolemy's Gate yesterday... Is anyone else in love with this series?? Seriously, I haven't really heard people talk about it but I personally loved the imagination and complexities ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    [The Ember Embryo] Two-leg minds, the Ember Embryo observed from the limited brushes of consciousness, are like a droplet of water- swirling and focusing in on stupid details, but become ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    **Apologies for the double post!! :(** [Talneri Iorasdaughter] Saying goodbye turned out to be a lot harder than Talneri had anticipated. Relnair, her father, seemed to take it the best-- ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    More dragons, RoseyUnicorn? Can do... :) Name: N/A, but I'll nickname him The Ember Embryo until he hatches Age: Unhatched egg Gender: Male Race: Dragon Body Structure: I promise when ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Risen from the Sea

    Thanks so much! I'll change anything in the following profile if my version of an Ender isn't exactly what you want, boltageman. I'm just going off the name (Risen from ...

    Feb 23, 2009


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)