User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    white

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Sandwich

    Mar 26, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    I think we should sit around in a big city, we need some human interaction. I don't think the flock have ever met any humans besides whitecoats. It would be ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Sirith] Sirith clamped his teeth over his lip desperately as Naomi started to introduce them. "I'm Naomi"-he nearly smiled at her name-"anger, and this is Sirith, Rage," she said and ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] Dierik nodded, Raphael wasn't in the mood to discuss much right now. He took a moment to process the information, found it rather unsettling, then excused himself, "I'll just ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Chaos] Chaos paused his preening to take the apple from Reed, smiling. He was hungry, he hadn't thought about food in a while. Glancing around at the flock, he took ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Ghirardelli chocolate!!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Apple

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Sirith] Sirith nodded, he didn't want to go see them yet either. He stood up and looked around, feeling himself twitch slightly at the human photographs. They both looked up ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    That's funny I thought of Tia Dalma too, but I don't want her to be as mysterious you know? Cuz in PotC she's the one who knows everything, but here ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    I think that would be interesting, and would probably work since Toribrio would mostly be protective of the maps because they are a family heirloom. If she was interested in ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] Dierik cleared his throat as the captain reentered the room, looking straight at him. It was something his dad had always said, "Look a man straight in the eyes. ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Sirith] Sirith snarled, almost raising his fist to punch her, and then exhaled sharply. He turned abruptly away and walked to the opposite edge of the shack, closing his eyes. ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Sirith] Sirith crossed his arms over his knees, putting his head down. It didn't make sense. Friends? That was something human, something that contributed to their society. Their stupid, pointless ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Chaos] These people have so many problems, Chaos mused, slightly entertained by the thought. He knew it was all serious of course, but he'd never really been involved in personality ...

    Mar 24, 2008


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2