User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for... breathing? (ooh im good :))

    Mar 30, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    Okay, so I have a plan. After a tad bit more socializing on the Plague, I'm going to introduce something. Either sea sprights or mermaids. Which do you prefer? Sea ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] Dierik smiled and shook his head, venturing up on to the deck again. Someone had finally shown Purple Shark up in gambling! It was bound to happen some time. ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    [Khai] Khai paused mid step, deliberating in his head. Her energy was pulsing more slowly than it had been at first, but it still shot up unexpectedly sometimes. He bit ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    **I'm replying to Farleigh** [Khai] Khai turned his head in surprise, then shielded his eyes as the sun seared them. With his vision momentarily blocked, he felt the person who ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    sick

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Sirith] Sirith sprang aggressively to Naomi's side, snarling and eying the knife she was holding. Entry was smirking confidently, fueling Sirith's rage like gasoline on a fire. It was hot ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    *scoffs* That hardly counts. :) I say we go meet people!

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new guy for you guys to pick on!

    Now, you post. Duh. Submit stories... join storybooks... critique pieces... blahblahblah. Just hurry up about it gosh.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    Name- Khai Age- 450 years, looks about 17 Gender- Male Race- Demon Appearance- here , he's tall and lean but a little skinny because he's not exactly rich, dresses in ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    Maybe's profile is quite good, so sorry lunabuna! If Maybe's up to having two characters, she can have Toribrio. I like the idea of Toribrio being played by someone, so ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    I'm not sure about the age thing, I really like the idea that she's young. It's different. What if we had someone play Toribrio? And Dierik and her could have ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    I time skipped, that might help a little!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    **TIME SKIP** [Chaos] Chaos blinked, sitting up. He didn't remember falling asleep but it was morning now. He shielded his eyes from the sun and yawned, looking around. The others ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    blind sounds interesting to me, and i really like the idea that we underestimate her. How old should she be? like ancient? or middle aged? or surprisingly young? Messmates? meaning...? ...

    Mar 27, 2008


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer