User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Research Re: Ratty Opinions

    Okay, weird topic I know, but I have 3(used to be 11) rats and I'm thinking about writing a rat story. So I want you to tell me your opinions ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Sirith] Sirith gripped the edge of the couch desperately. He wanted to find a War Fanatic and slit their throats. He knew Naomi wouldn't approve of his new habit, but ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Sirith] Sirith felt a sharp pain shoot through his jawline as he ground his teeth together. He held his breath and stalked toward the broken photograph. He picked it up ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    A good point, but I think it should have been a little... harder? for Scourge to kill Tigerstar. Whatever :roll: anyways, people who really like the series should go here ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: War of Gods DT

    So how are everyone's characters going to meet up?

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    sure! unless *skims names* Jacin wants him? *laughs at how luna hoardes Sirith*

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    **I'm doing Sirith again! He's just so flippin awesome!!** Name: Sirith Age: Appears to be 16 Parent(s): uhh... I don't know? Personallity: GOD OF RAGE, constantly in a rage spiral, ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] "Ah good point but since you are SO incredibly good looking, your whole crew would be made up of women," Dierik joked. "I can handle that," Garin grinned. "Mr. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] "Are you thinking of trying it?" Dierik replied, grinning. **sorry its so short! i have to eat**

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Dierik] Dierik nodded at Garin, he was probably right. But he couldn't shake the feeling that there was something a bit off about those crewmates. He shook his head and ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Re: Fire

    AN: Something short I was playing around with for the On Fire Contest. ------------------------------------- A fine line drawn by a singed string. Life, death; strange that two such different things ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    *sigh* We will miss you... Do you think we should kill Mayze? It would mess with the flock a lot because she kind of holds everyone together(especially ZT).

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    [Chaos] Chaos narrowed his eyes, tilting his wings slightly to follow ZT more closely. He could just make out the school ahead of them and was surprised at how small ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    [Daston] Daston stared at the people on the steps, not hearing Tex's question. He had lived his whole life in this house and there had never been others here! Squee ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    Whoa I just finished #6 in the first series. I LOVE this series! How many of you were annoyed that Firestar didn't actually get to kill Tigerclaw? Scourge killed him ...

    Apr 3, 2008


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy