User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Kai- Bottlenose Dolphin Central Park with Seven and Seth "Er... my sis-brother. Sibling. Yes. Illusive little thing. Erm...". Kai grinned at the girl as she turned away. He didn't feel ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Name: Kai Age: 18 Gender: Male Animal counterpart: Bottlenose Dolphin Appearance: Tall, well-muscled, and smooth skinned with a huge smile. A striking combination of light skin, carelessly messy dark

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mount Olympus Section 1 Chapter 1

    Next Chapter up if anyone's interested! Click here Also, I basically deleted the Prologue.

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mount Olympus Section 1 Chapter 2

    SECTION 1: ZEUS AND HERA CHAPTER 2 Hera It had been a long time, even in Olympian time, since Zeus had been home. Rhea, his mother, Mother of the Earth, ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mount Olympus Section 1 Chapter 1

    Hey everyone, thanks for reading! I'm going to have to clear something up though, before I continue- it is not supposed to mirror mythology. I did do my research and ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mount Olympus Prologue

    Thank you all for your input and I know the prologue is boring. It was partly just to help me organize my thoughts. I may end up just getting rid ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mount Olympus Section 1 Chapter 1

    Read the prologue first!! Please critique plot and characters, no nitpicks. Also, for clarity's sake, keep in mind that Mount Olympus is a 'seperate dimension' layered over Earth that the ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Our Troups

    My dad is over there right now and I honestly don't know why either. From what I've heard the battle is between us and the Iraqis, but I've also heard ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mount Olympus Prologue

    Prologue was deleted because it was boring... very boring. Some "Disclaimers" -This story's about Greek gods but does not reflect my personal beliefs -I know the plot and character relationships ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    Reserving a spot- currently working on my character. I'm very excited for this! oh! and for the poll at top I think we should have a good balance of the ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 4

    Hey, anyone who wants to read the rest of this! The whole reason it hasn't been posted on is the computer it was stored on got attacked by killer pop ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 4

    Chapter 4 Woodruff High School runs in a block schedule, which means we have eight classes but only four a day. One day I have Periods 1-4, the next 5-8. ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenic Photographs

    Okay, I'm a little biased- these pictures remind me of where I grew up. But I'll try to get some constructive criticism in here! Number 1 Pic: I really liked ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: War Memorial photo!

    Thank you for posting this. The saying is really- I don't know how to put it, just thanks. -cat4prowl

    May 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 3

    Note: To anyone who is reading this story and has not been reviewing, PLEASE at least post something like 'I liked it', because I'm getting a bit discouraged. Of course, ...

    May 18, 2009


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill