User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Just Another Family Torn

    This is an assignment for my creative writing class- and it is UNFINISHED. I'm hoping I can get some feedback on what I have and maybe (if I'm lucky) get ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Creative Writing Assignment: Person, Place and Song

    Stori and Kiwisatsuma- Thank you so much for your reviews! Great to have feedback again, I remember why I liked this site now... haha. I'll be going through and editing ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Creative Writing Assignment: Person, Place and Song

    Had to do this for my creative writing class. The assignment was to make a short story that started with the sentence: The first time someone heard some song by ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    Name: Kentyi Gender: Female Species: Marsupial Dragon Appearance: Small, and streamlined with big green eyes and a tan coat. Darker markings on the back of her wings, on her back, ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Instinct DT

    Hey people! We've been dead in the water a little while now- where are we going? Don't want this to die... :(

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Kai Kai slipped into his dolphin form almost as soon as the water touched his body. It was a reflex, almost. He dove down, following the motion he'd started, losing ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Scout Scout rolled up off the ground to face her. Her face was twisted into an inhuman canine snarling, lip curled up to show her teeth. Scout felt a similar ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Scout- Ermine Scout skittered along in his ermine form, dodging cartons and boxes, squeezing through cracks in the wood, until he came to the Central park entrance. He didn't have ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Instinct DT

    Kai ran into Seth and Seven, Seven left with... someone (I don't know who) and they got attacked and captured at a restraunt. Their captors theatened Seven, and now Seven ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Hey guys, if it's alright I'm going to make another character for Dr. Whiteside. 'm just going to post it now cuz it's done, but say the word and I'll ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Kai- Bottlenose Dolphin Central Park Kai was almost certain now that Seven was a hybrid. She had a most unusual scar, and Dr. Whiteside's "work" left plenty of those. His ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Instinct DT

    Oops sorry!! There, added you on. :)

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    here's the link

    Mar 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Instinct DT

    Awesome! If no one minds, I think I'll do a character list. Against Dr. Whiteside: Chantelle : female, 17, falcon, day-dreamer, plays guitar for money Amy : female, 18, Eastern ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Kai- Bottlenose Dolphin Central Park Seven. An odd name. It reminded him instantly of Dr. Whiteside. Seemed like he couldn't go anywhere without being reminded. Except underwater, of course, and ...

    Mar 15, 2010


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight