User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Before anything else, I've got a few things for you to do. First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will surely help you ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Before lurking into the AWESOMENESS, there are a few things that I want you to do. First, please read the ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just like that new car smell... without the car =D

    Hi there! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Before anything else, there are some things that I want you to do. First, please read the rules and the ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New and SHY!

    Hi there! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Before lurking into the AWESOMENESS, there are a few things that I want you to do. First, please read the ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've just arrived

    Hi there! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Before lurking into the AWESOMENESS, there are a few things that I want you to do. First, please read the ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Indeed, Dunnskee has arrived

    Hi there! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Before lurking into the AWESOMENESS, there are a few things that I want you to do. First, please read the ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Woah. A writer's forum.

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...hello

    Hi there! Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!! Before lurking into the AWESOMENESS, there are a few things that I want you to do. First, please read the ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haay :)

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Finally Here

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey I'm french

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! AWESOME, you're French? Cool. I'd like to get to know you more. Anyway, before anything else, I'd give you some things to do first. Please ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiii

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Aug 27, 2008


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics