User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Why hello thar!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Well, you've mentioned that you want to know the do's and don'ts in the site. You can find it here in the Rules , and ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: :] heyyyy.

    Hi there Carlee! Welcome to YWS! Wow, we have so much in common! Especially the Christian part! It's nice to meet another fellow Christian in the site! Anyway, before anything ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi there George! Welcome to YWS! It's seems that you have not put anything about yourself. But anyway, before anything else, I've got some reminders for you. First, please read ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new!!

    Hi there. Welcome to YWS! If you need help with absolutely anything, feel free to PM me anytime you want! I'd be glad to help you out. Okay. You didn't ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hi there Anthony! Welcome to YWS! It seems that you didn't detail out some stuff about yourself, but anyway. First, please read the rules and the FAQ. It will help ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    A fellow Filipino!! Hello there! I'm Casey, I'm a Filipino too!! I'm so glad that another fellow Filipino joined the site!! Welcome to YWS! Okay, before anything else, I've got ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New!

    Hi there Sunny! Welcome to YWS! You like to read? Me too. What mostly do you like to read? Before we get lost into our conversation, I've got a few ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Yay, another Jonas Brothers fan and Hannah Montana hater! Woot! Welcome to YWS! I'd be glad to help you out with anything on the site. But before anything else, I've ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie :D

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyhey!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new kid on the block

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Before anything else, I got some things for you. First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! XD

    Hey there Jasmine! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Before anything else, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We have a rule which indicates that you ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New new new

    Hi there Chelsea! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. ...

    Sep 4, 2008


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma