User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hello Alex! Welcome to YWS! This is a really cool site. There's lots of people your age here! Haaaaaaaavvvvve fuuuuuuuuun! If you have any questions, just PM me! ~Casey

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Here to introduce myself!!!

    Hi Randi! Welcome to YWS! This is a really cool site ya know! I hope you enjoy! PM me if you have any questions! ~Casey

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!!

    Well, Hi! Welcome to YWS! Feel Free to PM me if you have any questions. ~Casey

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    HI Danielle. Welcome to YWS! This is a really cool site. Everyone is really nice here! I'm Casey.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello sodapop and soyesterday91! Welcome to YWS! This is a really GREAT site! I hope you enjoy!!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Joe! Welcome to YWS. Enjoy this really great site!

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, myself and I...

    Oh-kay. Where do I start? You all know me as casey_kent. It's my alias on the internet. But that's not my real name. I won't mention my first name here ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Camille!

    Cool. Hi Camille. Is that a tattoo on your chest?

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nyaa~

    Hi Miya. Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey:)

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who wouldn't want to know about BBB?

    Hi Jared. I think you know me. LOL.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 10 Things You Might or Might Not Know About Gahks

    cool. Nice to meet you!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me.

    Nice to meet you.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Em Gee Me?

    love the avvie! I love cheesecakes!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS, nat! Enjoy the site!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    WELCOME EVERYONE!! EVERYBODY HERE IS VERY FRIENDLY! DO NOT BE SHY! FEEL FREE TO PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS! ANYWAY, ENJOY YWS!! HAAAAAVVVVEEEEE AAAA NIIIIICCCCEEE DAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

    Mar 24, 2008


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard