User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site, filled with really AWESOME and friendly people! It is nice to meet you! I am casey_kent. You can call me ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points Turned Off For Storybooks & Debate Group (Updated

    Yay! Thanks Nate!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    This is so cool! Thanks Nate!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'ello 'ello!

    Hello Rose! Welcome to the very awesome YWS! This is an AWESOME site as I have told you! So go and have an AWESOME time too. (wow, that rhymed. Well, ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meow. I'm Lexii.

    Hello Lexii! Welcome to YWS! This is a great site! I hope you enjoy! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! ~casey

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, myself and I...

    yup.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Forgot to Say Hello

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! This is a really great site and I know you would enjoy. Don't be shy in posting stuff! And good luck! Feel free to PM ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um, I believeI haven't introduced myself

    Hello Jake! Welcome to YWS! This is a really great site and you would really enjoy! Just don't eat me because if you don't, I might be able to give ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, friends!

    Hello Morgan! Welcome to YWS! You would enjoy here 'coz this is a really great site! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. ~Casey

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! This is a really cool site filled with really cool writers so you'll fit in! Enjoy the site! Feel free to PM if you have any ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, call me Lunah.

    Hello! Welcome to YWS!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Slight Changes to Default Template, March 2008

    It was okay. But the icons on top are blurry:(

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new here too!!!

    HI! Welcome to YWS, Ambercoultis! Cool name by the way! They already gave you the important stuff. Feel free to PM is you have any questions about the site! Don't ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm new here :)

    Hello Rebecca! Welcome to YWS! This is a very enjoyable site! Have lots of fun! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! ~Casey

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody!

    Hello Nat. We're already friends but I want to say HI!

    Apr 1, 2008


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll