User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all.

    Hi David! Welcome to YWS! Nice to meet you! This is a really AWESOME site filled with really AWESOME people(like me). Just joking. Anyway, feel free to PM(Private Message) me ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Hi Sythe! Welcome to YWS. Yup, you are right this place is HUGE but it is also very AWESOME!! And surely you will enjoy! Anyway, feel free to PM(Private Message) ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: justheather.

    Hi Heather! I'm Casey. We have a lot in common. I'm pretty lucky too coz my parents are still married. I'm a Christian too and I love God. I will ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Doctor Is In!

    cool pics braden. I love your fender guitar too. lol. see ya around!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellows.

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! Cool! Family! Tis a lovely site if ever Cade told you. So, go enjoy and have an AWESOME time! ~Casey

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiii, i have no idea what i'm doing :D

    Hello Heather! Welcome to YWS. If you're having a hard time, feel free to PM(Private Message) me. Ask questions/concerns. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. ENJOY! ~Casey

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from another newbie!

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site, filled with AWESOME people! I love poetry. Anyway, if you have any questions/concerns about the site, feel free to ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The one and only mizz-iceberg

    Hi mizz! Wow. 9th grade at the age of 14? Cool. Well, there is no acceleration in my country :( Anyway, I've been talking my parents to migrate to Canada. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About XxxDo.

    Oooh. Me too. I write instead of caring about school. One time in school, I started writing and all of a sudden the bell rang already. I have no clue ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Genevieve

    Hi Gwen! I'm 13 too. I definitely feel the changes in everything. Not all blonds are stupid.(Please exclude Paris Hilton) You are intelligent. Even more intelligent than me.(I have dark ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There

    Yup! Hello Ash! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site, filled with really AWESOME people! I can see we are the same age! Isn't that cool? Let's be ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hello Morivou! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site filled with really AWESOME people! I can write lyrics, no actually, more like poems that can turn to lyrics(I ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys.

    Hello Mortality! I'm Casey! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site! Feel free to PM(Private Message) me if you have any questions about the site! Go, enjoy and ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow denizens of the universe

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! Enjoy! Have an AWESOME time! Fell free to PM me if you have any questions about the site! ~Casey

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hello Felicity_92! Welcome to the AWESOME YWS! This is a really AWESOME site, as I have told you! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the ...

    Apr 4, 2008


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said