User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hey Lauren! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site! I hope you enjoy. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the site. Enjoy and ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: sssssss...

    Hi Medusa! Welcome to YWS! This is a really [s]cool[/s] AWESOME site! And surely you will enjoy! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello Audrey! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site! And surely you will enjoy! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the site. Enjoy ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie! Newbilicious.

    Hi Sela! Welcome to YWS! I'm glad you joined the community because it's really AWESOME! *hoots*. Anyway, if you have any questions/concerns about the site, feel free to PM(private message) ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie!

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site and filled with a lot of AWESOME things you can explore. If you are having a hard time, read the ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya All =]

    Hi there! Welcome to the AWESOME YWS! Don't forget to read the rules before posting anything. If you have any questions/concerns about the site, feel free to PM(private message) me. ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie joins the site...

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! This is a really [s]cool[/s] AWESOME site! I hope you enjoy. Don't let any sickness stop you from anything that you want to do. Writing ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello Brooke, Lexie and writeraddict! Welcome to YWS! This is an AWESOME site! And surely you guys would enjoy! If you have any questions/concerns about the site, feel free to ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm just another newbie :)

    Hi! I'm Casey! Welcome to the AWESOME YWS! This is an AWESOME site filled with really AWESOME things, like the debate group. Just make sure to read the rules before ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hello there! I'm Casey! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site and guess what, you can post your fanfiction here on the fanfiction section! Yay! Don't forget to ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hi there! Welcome back to YWS! This is an AWESOME site so surely you would enjoy! If you have any questions/concerns about the site, feel free to PM(private message) me! ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new poetry writer

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site! I don't care if you don't know how to spell. I'll teach you. What matters is your poems :D ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! This is a really [s]cool[/s] AWESOME site! And surely you will enjoy I love New York. Tell me more about your place. Anyway, feel free ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im a newbie!

    Hi Dotz! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey. I talk a lot too, so we have something in common. XD This is a really [s]cool[/s] AWESOME site! Surely you will enjoy. ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sitting

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! This isn't a cool site, it's an AWESOME site! So, I hope you get better from your headache and enjoy! Have an AWESOME time! I'm Casey ...

    Apr 9, 2008


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats