User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: im new read my work, love me and add my myspace :)

    Welcome to YWS! You seem like a nice person. It is very well to meet you. I'm Casey. It's my job to give you the basics. So here it is: ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there. :]

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Since you are new here, why don't you tell us more about yourself? Anyway, as a newbie, there are a few things I want you ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm New

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! There's really no need to be shy here! Everyone treats everyone family! And we are welcoming you to the YWS family! Wee! Anyway, although we ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    Hi there Kay! Welcome to YWS! Creative writing huh? Cool. Before you do anything else though, don't forget to read the site's rules and the FAQ since you are new. ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Intro

    Hi there Joe! Welcome to YWS! So, how did you find out about YWS? Anyway, you're new here so make it a point to read the rules of the site, ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. They Call Me Venom.

    Hi there Venom! Welcome to YWS! We're glad that you have found this AWESOME site! I guarantee you that you would surely enjoy! But before you do anything else, don't ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, everyone!

    Hi there Ember! Welcome to YWS! I'm glad that you have found YWS! This site is surely AWESOME! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! But first, ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, just look what the cat dragged in.

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! You said questions are welcome. So what kind of things do you like to write? And how did you find out about YWS? Anyway, before ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hola :)

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! You're a little bit lost huh? Okay, so that you won't get lost, try reading the rules, it's up there on the top right corner ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you have a really AWESOME time here! Before anything else, I've got some things for you. First, please don't forget to read the ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations!

    A Smiley addict huh? Cute.. Who doesn't have a blond alter ego. Even I do. Anyway, welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your time here! Before anything else though, ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome to YWS! Don't forget to read the rules and the FAQ! We have a rule that says you have to make 2 reviews first before posting anything else and ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here....

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Heather pretty much explained what we do around here so, let me tell you the things that newbies should do before anything else. First, don't ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet Another Hello

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Before anything else don't forget to check out the rules and the FAQ! You like the rain too? Kewl, so do I. It always rains ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The dreaded introducton section...

    Hi there Kelsey! Welcome to YWS! I know how you feel having a guy's name, because I, myself have a guy's name. I'm Casey by the way. So, I've got ...

    Sep 21, 2008


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio