User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Writers' walk off anyone?! Just kidding, new here

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Wow, short stories huh? I suck at that. lol but i try to make one. Don't worry, you will succeed your struggles because I will ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allo

    Hey Anna! Welcome to YWS! This is an AWESOME site so you'll have lots of fun! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! See ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested in other people's suggestions for a good feature.

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS!! I'm Casey, and I'm a Filipino! lol. YAY! Another kababayan! lol This is an AWESOME site so go have fun and ENJOY! If you have ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, my name's Jamie!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will enjoy! Read the rules and FAQs before posting anything. Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyo.

    Hey Olive! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey. YWS is an AWESOME site so enjoy every teeny-weeny piece of it. Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaah x.x

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the site. ~Casey the AWESOME

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! This is an AWESOME site filled with AWESOME things. So go and explore. Before posting/doing anything, please read the rules and the FAQs to help ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'lo all

    Hi Christy! What's up? I'm Casey. Welcome to YWS! YWS is an AWESOME site filled with AWESOME things in it! Go and explore each one of them! If you have ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Hey ZOE! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey by the way. This site is AWESOME so go explore the AWESOME things in it. If you have any questions/concerns about the site, ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: extremely unknown

    Hey lone-flower! I'm Casey! And I'm only 13, but I am more mature than the people my age. We're practically feeling the same way. So, Welcome to YWS! YWS is ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sitting on the bank of the River Styx

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey. YWS is an AWESOME site. So go and explore all of the AWESOME things in it! Feel free to PM me if you ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm one of those new ones..

    Hello there! I'm Casey. Welcome to YWS! There is something happening ya know, and it's AWESOME! So go check it out! Feel free to PM me if you have any ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member & Writer

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! This is an AWESOME site so you would enjoy! Feel free to PM me if you have any quetions/concerns about the site! ~Casey the AWESOME

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm a newbie!

    Hi there Lucas! Welcome to YWS! This is an AWESOME site filled with lots of AWESOME things for you to do! Feel free to PM me if you have any ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Another Newbie? But of course!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! This is a really AWESOME site! i hope you'd enjoy. Don't forget to read the rules and FAQs before anything else. Enjoy and have an ...

    Apr 14, 2008


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer