User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey there demeter, fra and jaliyah! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!! Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me if you have ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! Tis an AWESOME site so you will enjoy.. Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!! ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, and I

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!! Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *awkward silence* Hello...

    Heya Cassie! *gasps* we have the same name! pronounced the same too. With a short A rigght? lol. Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! (pronounced with a short A) Tis an ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello.

    Hi there, Tess! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!! Enjoy ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya!

    Hi there Maya! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!! Enjoy ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!! Enjoy and ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will enjoy!! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and have ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, My Name is...Newbie

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! What if I call you..Simp instead? it's a cool name... Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hiya there! Welcome to YWS! I play the guitar too and I love foreign languages.. Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!! Feel free to PM(private message me ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi peep

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! oooh. You got some family here! Well, tis an AWESOME site for everyone so you'll enjoy as much as your relatives did. Feel free to PM(private ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introductions

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey and it's very nice to meet you! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pretty Much...

    Hi Jordan! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so go and enjoy it as much as you can! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ello ello ello!

    Hey there Cara! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!! Enjoy ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm New

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey and I'm here to help you! YWS is an AWESOME so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you ...

    May 2, 2008


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester