User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Well, English isn't my mother language either. What's yours? I can help you with your English, ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. I'm new.

    Hey there Kairii! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Oooh! Fanfiction! My favorite thing to read! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's up, you guys?

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Egad! I'm new!

    Hey there!! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'ello

    Hey Trinity!! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey people

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello From the Latest New Person

    Hey Teo! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! Wow. You're Canadian? I love Canada!! Anyway, feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jesse

    Hey there Jesse! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New.

    Hey there Cassandra! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've not much to say.

    Hey John! Welcome to YWS! Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy! Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site! Enjoy and ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS! I'd love to read some of your works! YWS is an AWESOME site, so you guys will surely enjoy. Don't forget to read the rules and ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey:)

    Hey Angelica! Welcome to YWS! Rubber duckies? I love 'em!! I have a lot of 'em here at home!! And they are absolute cuties :)! Anyway, feel free to PM(private ...

    May 10, 2008


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau