User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello people

    Hey there Jacky! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey! We're glad that you checked YWS out. Anyway, since you're new, even if you already have a brother here, you still have ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me myself and i

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! Speaking in British accent in no apparent reason, eh? Same here with me. People actually think it's weird but I think I just watch too ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Oooh! Horror! Anyway, Welcome to YWS! Hoot! Tis an AWESOME site! Trust me, I know! Even though that we have fun in here and all, we still got some things ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey and it's so good to meet you! So basically, before you do anything, try checking out the FAQ. It contains most of the ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Welcome to YWS! Yet another newbie! Hoot! I'm Casey. I see that you need help, that's why I'm here. So first, before anything else, why don't you read the FAQ. ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations to all here!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Guidance, eh? That's what I'm here for! Okay so first, check out the FAQ on the Welcome page. This will even help you out a ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: (Insert Generic "Hi!" Thread Name Here)

    Hi there Jonny! Welcome to YWS! Your name is spelled AWESOME. I've never seen anything spelled as "Jonny" before! Kewl. Anyway, before I forget, here are some things for you. ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Now, I know i'm not famous, but I will act like I am. Hi all

    Welcome to YWS! You're welcome. (reply to your post) We are glad to have another newbie in the site! Woo! Also, Happy Halloween! Anyway, before I get carried away, I'll ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi there Jessica! Welcome to the very AWESOME YWS! So, how do you think of YWS so far? Anyway, since you're new, check out the FAQ. This will help you ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hand-Built By Robots (For Your Satisfaction)

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you have as much fun as you had in other writing sites. I hope you'll have MORE fun too! Anyway, since you're a ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your time here as much as you enjoy football! But before anything else, I've got a few things for you. First, please read ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: N00b here!!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Don't worry, I'm a weirdo noob just like you. :D I hope you are finding YWS great so far! Anyway, I've got some things for ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup?

    You live in the Philippines? So do I. You speak Tagalog? If you do, tell me. And where are you from in the Philippines? Your parents do missions? As in ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup?

    Hi there Daniel! Welcome to YWS! You didn't write much about yourself. Why don't you go ahead and tell us more about you? We always want to hear from the ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyzz :) I'm a newbie here! helloo!! :D

    Hi there Elle! Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey and I'm here to give you the basics. First, since you decided to become a member, responsibilities are put on to you. ...

    Oct 20, 2008


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee