User avatar

casey_kent

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo, wie geht es Dir? (Hey, what's up?)

    Hey there. Nice intro. Welcome to YWS! I hope you really enjoy your stay here! And if you haven't read the rules yet, please do so. It's a must. And ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi. im new in town. ill be happy to meet anyone!

    Hi there! Wow, we've got a writer/musician here. Nice combination. It's nice to meet you. I'm Casey. And I'm a writer/musician myself. :) So the people who have posted before ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oi to the... forum. =O

    Oi to you too! Welcome to YWS! You've got a pretty interesting things about you there. And you already have a book. That's AWESOME. I'm not done with mine yet! ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I guess they already said the things to do. But we don't really hate chatspeak. It's just that this is a writing site and we ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! So, mizz basically has said all the things to do and not to do. Anyway, what kinds of things do you write? ~Casey the AWESOME

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I can be your friend if you want! What kind of stuff do you write? Wait, before I forget, try reading the FAQ on the ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do you like my signature?

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Yes, you have a cool siggy and I like Twilight too. Except, the movie sucks! So have you checked out the FAQ yet? It's on ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi :D

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! See ya around! ~Casey

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined.

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! So, they've said mostly what to do and what not to do. But one thing though, since you're a newbie, try checking out the FAQ ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New From the Midwest!

    Hi there! It's very nice to meet you! Welcome to YWS! So, I'm here to give you directions. First, since you decided to join the site, a responsibility has been ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there Ava! Welcome to the family! I was looking at your name and I was like, Oooh, guava. I used to eat that. (thinks about guava jelly) I think ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    No, not really but we have to make sure that everyone follows the rules. I forgot to tell you this but there is a rule that states you at least ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Welcome to YWS! Yes, YWS is an AWESOME site. That's a fact. Anyway, have you read the rules of the site? If you haven't, it's located on the Help & ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo peeps!

    Welcome to YWS! Need help? That's what we're here for. So, I know you have a lot of questions, check out the FAQ on the Welcome page. It'll help you ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! You're from New York? AWESOME. I'd love to live there someday. *sigh* You're so lucky. Psssh, anyway, before I forget, I have to give you the ...

    Nov 13, 2008


I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles