User avatar

casey_kent

  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Schnitzel. This word is weird.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Damian. -------- My character is a male, 15-17 years old, has chestnut-brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, about 6 foot in height, plays soccer, a heartthrob, really hot, nicely built body, ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A Greek god who is wearing a tunic. ---------------------- Jennifer Williams

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would get my swimsuit and have the best tan ever! -------------------------------------- What would you do if you found out that your boyfriend just dumped you for another guy?

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Jen and my dad's an ass.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Once in a far, far, far, faaaaaaaaaaar awaaaaaaaay land there lived a cute, annoying, humble, stupid, meek little girl. She lived with her really, really, really fat mother and her ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can't you save a little amount of money for the computer every time you get your salary?

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ....had little white spots on it. That's why he...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    I tried to look for another rootbeer...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Magic Spells

    this is a spell for reincarnation. Per lunam et mare. Redi e aquae sublatus sunt. Just for fun. I love Latin!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Teacher: Why are you late? Do you want me to send you to the Principal's office again? Student: No Ma'am. I was late for class because I was fighting with ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    met God who told me that I was in the wrong place, that's why....

    Mar 21, 2008


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena