User avatar

casey_kent

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Don't you think that there are times that siblings are actually kind of civil to each other?

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can't you please give some respect to me and the food?

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Have you ever thought of getting enough for all of us?

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Don't you think that maybe it's nowhere near the sofa?

    May 9, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does Blood?

    If it's on a person, i sometimes freak out. My knees get weak, also my hands and wrists.

    May 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    "Cauliflower is nothing but a cabbage with a college education" -Mark Twain "You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her." "Cowards ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, I'm Nathaniel Brenner Wolverton or Nate for short and I'm secretly, falling real fast for my best friend. No, in fact, I already fell so deeply in love with ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can we just order many pizzas with different flavors of our liking so nobody would fight and be offended?

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the BeachI

    Wow. It's like not-real because of it's beauty.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of Victoria

    this is really nice!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    I have a lot of fave quotes. I even bought a book entitled: 14,000 Quips and Quotes for Writers and Speakers by E.C. Mckenzie. It is so cool. I just ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Uhh. A girl who works for the FBI. A very god detective. Always solve the crimes. ----------------- Nate Woods

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    get more of it and rub them on his tongue for 10 more weeks. So....

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    Wow. These are very nice! Cooooooool!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ...rub it on his tongue for 5 weeks. He....

    Apr 2, 2008


And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami