-
Re: Questions Only
Don't you think that there are times that siblings are actually kind of civil to each other?
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Can't you please give some respect to me and the food?
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Have you ever thought of getting enough for all of us?
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Don't you think that maybe it's nowhere near the sofa?
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Does Blood?
If it's on a person, i sometimes freak out. My knees get weak, also my hands and wrists.
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Most Meaningful Quotes
"Cauliflower is nothing but a cabbage with a college education" -Mark Twain "You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her." "Cowards ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Hello, my name is...
Hello, I'm Nathaniel Brenner Wolverton or Nate for short and I'm secretly, falling real fast for my best friend. No, in fact, I already fell so deeply in love with ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Can we just order many pizzas with different flavors of our liking so nobody would fight and be offended?
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Sunrise at the BeachI
Wow. It's like not-real because of it's beauty.
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Pictures of Victoria
this is really nice!
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Most Meaningful Quotes
I have a lot of fave quotes. I even bought a book entitled: 14,000 Quips and Quotes for Writers and Speakers by E.C. Mckenzie. It is so cool. I just ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: name association
Uhh. A girl who works for the FBI. A very god detective. Always solve the crimes. ----------------- Nate Woods
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
get more of it and rub them on his tongue for 10 more weeks. So....
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: photography!
Wow. These are very nice! Cooooooool!
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Finish The Sentence...
...rub it on his tongue for 5 weeks. He....
Apr 2, 2008
