User avatar

casey_kent

  • Randomosity Re: AMAZING video footage

    Aww. I love penguins. They rock!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    I also love David Cook. Man, he rocks.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    I love rock/alternative and light pop. I like contemporary Christian too. My fave bands/artists and some of their songs that I love: Lifehouse- You and Me Storm Everything Hanging by ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Clouds Above Me Don't Realize It's Spring

    Hmm. It's summer here! weeeeeee! We have two seasons. And it never snowed here.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's a fool!

    Not all had their names red. I think only 90% of the members are red.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fallacies

    Thanks Snoink. This was my homework! lol

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    So really marriage doesn't mean that the parents are really going to go on loving each other forever. Sometimes things just don't work out. Uhm. Definition check please. Why would ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    My parents aren't together, and they haven't been since I was two. I love the fact that they aren't together because they would be miserable if they were. My parents ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    I think that they are victims. Because some just do this to make money for their family. And there are some prostitutes who are abused so that they would become ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    It doesn't really matter to me.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?

    They're okay. I can admit that I watch them, when I'm bored.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    I mean like sex without love, that is so wrong.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Sex before marriage. Hmm. I don't know. Sex is a big thing. People shouldn't abuse this. Maybe it's okay if you really love the person. But if it's just for ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    Firefox. I've used it my whole life and we're partners forever. lol

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    I tend to write in the second person's perspective. I have no idea why.

    Apr 1, 2008


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin