User avatar

casey_kent

  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    Uh KFC!! Then have dessert in Dairy Queen. Then have pizza for midnight snack. Cereal the following morning. Subway for lunch. Taco's for snacks in the afternoon. McDonald's for dinner. ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Who will be remembered?

    It's Jesus for me. I'll let my children/grandchildren/great-grandchildren/great-great-grandchildren/and so on know Him. Just like how my parents did.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Aedomir, wow Paris. You are rich. I can't even afford to buy a new cellphone. It's my dream to go there someday, in Paris I mean. :D

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Exactly, like you wouldn't take a gun to your new born because it's a living breathing human being, but when it's just a bunch of cells, it's different because it's ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    slugger

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Uses Digital Camera Reflective (DRC) Technology

    Hey! I turned into a monkey. :( lol. It was cute though, Nate!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    I agree with idle muse. It should be very, very, very tightly controlled.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Kryptonite

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Opposites

    Africa

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    soccer

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    I dont even know what a Klondike is. Why do we say 'head over heels' when we're in love? Isn't our head always over our heels everyday?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Columbus

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Baker's Dozen

    the best food in the world: 1. Ice Cream 2. Pizza 3. Biscuits and gravy 4: Strawberries! 5. Chocolate 6. Thanksgiving Turkey 7. Strawberry cheese cake 8. Kraft mac and ...

    Apr 2, 2008


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla