User avatar

casey_kent

  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Oooh! I'm in! It's so cool inside.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that Grimace(the mascot in McDonald's) is a big evil purple yam.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Nice pic SIC! lol that rhymed. You look cute. :)

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Different Beliefs

    I am practicing Christianity. thunder_dude and commando588, I agree to what you said. :) God is perfect. :)

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    But I think Vernon's comment on America being a minority just because our ideas conflict with his was rather uneducated. That's what I thought the first time. *laughs*

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Exactly, saying life starts at conception is a personal opinion, it's not a proven fact. You have every right to believe that it does start are conception, but you can't ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    English, Science and Math. Although my English teacher's a loser, I adore the subject. And my Science teacher who doesn't know how to speak straight english, I have loved the ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    The answer to the debate's title, it doesn't really matter. We live in different countries which makes us have different cultures. In your case Vernon, people in your place rarely ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Casey, one can flush an egg down the toilet. Egg = potential life. Thus making every single woman a murderer. Every single woman who experiences menstruation is not a murderer. ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    I'm a Christian. Like thunder_dude7, I was raised as one too but that's not the main reason why I believe in God. I don't care what any of you say ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    One may flush a week old embryo down the toilet during a menstrual cycle, without even realizing it. Hey, I don't think this is possible. When you are pregnant, you ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    I do but only sometimes. I prefer buying cd's of my own because it's somehow my collection. I think that it is illegal because it is unfair for the people ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is disgusting because of the cat < hates cats, loves chocolates and Chace Crawford V is bored and unhappy

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is your favorite food?

    What's your fave food? Why? What's your fave fast food? What's your fave restaurant? Anything about food is discussed here!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What bands/artists are your favorite?

    So, what bands/artists are your favorites? Why? What makes them good for you? What songs from them do you like? All about them are discussed here.

    Apr 7, 2008


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality